Happy New Year 2017: We all are waiting for the Happy New Year 2017 eve, and in all parts of India, people celebrate the happy new year with joy and peace. We all dress nice clothes and wish out friends a triumphal new year. We also do activities such as singing, playing games, dancing, and attending parties. Amusement parks filled with people of all ages, and they entertain themselves with many fun games. Let Check out here Happy New Year 2017 Wishes.
Happy New Year 2017 Wishes, Images and Quotes
New Year always brings the excitement. Only the remember of new year re-energize us to make a warm welcome of new year celebration. The New Year 2017 is approaching fast. The month of September has begun. We can say that countdown to the New Year Eve has begun. People are looking forward to celebrating the New Year Eve in the most memorable way. Every year people celebrate and look forward to celebrating New Year in a unique manner.
But New Year time is not only to celebrate and cheer and have fun but also to take a break, look back and introspect. Sometimes in life, one must stop and analyze how things have been shaping up and how you wanted things to be. Is everything alright? One must ask the question to oneself. Let us check out Happy New Year Wishes.
- This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change – Taylor
- May the approaching New Year 2017 seals your heart with hopes and brings a brighter tomorrow with lots of new potentials. happy new year….
- As the new year renews all the happiness and good tidings, hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in the your heart forever! Happy New Year!
- Ι can never fοrget your open Αrms, Υour ready-to-listen Εars, Υour kind hearts Αnd your caring lοve for Μe! Wishing yοu warm hugs Αnd lots of lοve for New Υear!
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one. – Brad Paisley
- There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind – CS Lewis
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. – Albert Einstein
- He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; He who makes one is a fool. – F.M. Knowles
- The biggest pleasure to a mother is that
to know her Daughter is responsible and family oriented
Thanks for Giving me that pleasure
Happy New Year My dear Daughter.
- Dοn’t bring your 2016 issues into 2017. Ηave a new Μind set to do Νew things for the Νew year. Cheers tο the new Υear. Μay it is a Μemorable one. Happy Νew Υear.
- New ideas, innovations, unprecedented aspirations to inspire the world in future times is abound to you this year. Enjoy winning…..Happy New Year.
Happy New Year 2017 Images:
One festival which is called Happy New year that celebrated across the world, across religions, across the continents, across the belief systems, across the races, in a rather secular manner is the Happy New Year. No matter what part of the world you belong to, what religion you follow, which class you belong to, whether you are a party goer or not, you like to socialize or not, one party that is almost must attend is the New Year Party.
Every individual should wish their friends, family, relatives and other people with the top happy new year 2017. People are jubilant on this day and take resolutions for their betterment so that they can analyze themselves the whole year and what is lacking in them. People use Facebook, Whatsapp and other social platforms to update their status and share stuff.
Happy New Year 2017 Quotes:
New Year is the time at which a new calendar year begins.Everyone waits for this particular day. People in all parts of India dress colorfully and indulge in fun filled activities such as singing, playing games, dancing, and attending parties. Night clubs, movie theaters, resorts, restaurants and amusement parks are filled with people of all ages. People greet and wish each other Happy New Year. Exchanging messages, greeting cards, and gifts are part and parcel of the New Year celebration. Let Check out here Happy New Year 2017 Quotes.
- “Of all sound of all bells . . . most solemn and touching is the peal which rings out the Old Year.” –Jay Leno
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Every New Year people get you some presents but your best present you get never changes: Your existence! It is also your best present to others!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “May each day of the upcoming year bring happiness, excitement and sweet surprises on your doorstep! Wishing you and all your dear ones a fabulous New Year.”
- “Forget all the pain, sorrows, and failures of the past year. Welcome, this year with a right and big smile. Happy New Year!”
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” — Melody Beattie, author of ‘Codependent No More’, 1987
- “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.” — Benjamin Franklin, ‘Founding Father’ of America
- “And now we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been.” — Rainer Maria Rilke, Bohemian-Austrian poet and novelist
- “I would say happy new year but it’s not happy; it’s exactly the same as last year except colder. ”
— Robert Clark
- “Happy New Year, Julie.”
“Happy New Year, Matty.” She turned off the television and rolled onto her side. “Matty, I have another question for you.”
“Are you a skilled lover?”
“And that concludes our evening chat.”
— Jessica Park